Even without a brain or a nervous system, the Venus flytrap appears to make sophisticated decisions about when to snap shut on potential prey, as...
- Researchers from University of Pennsylvania 3D prints smart objects with 'embodied logic'
- Prodways Group introduces first DLP 3D printer from Solidscape
- EvoBus implements additive manufacturing to develop spare parts
- Aerospace startup Relativity Space announces new launch site at spaceport in Cape Canaveral
- A team from IIT Delhi helps blind students to 'see' diagrams
- CCE is creating functional prototypes of in-house designed product Quidli with 3D printing
- Carbon exhibits selection of 3D printed parts at 2019 NAIAS in Detroit
- GE's AP&C announces expansion of Saint-Eustache site
- Betatype simplifies manufacturing process of 3D printed orthopaedic implants
- UCSD and IEM researchers 3D print a spinal cord implant
- A consortium of European firms open first House 3D Printing Factory in Netherlands
- China National Space Administration announces plan to build 3D printed houses on the moon
- Exone introduces new X1 25pro mid-scale additive manufacturing platform
- 3D Printing And Smart Fabrics
- New Polypropylene Powder with Superior Processing and Part Characteristics for Laser Sintering Process