Kennametal has developed a 3D printed stator bore tool specifically designed to meet growing customer demand for lighter weight tooling solutions...
- Kennametal manufacturers Lightweight Stator Bore Tool for EV manufacturing using AM.
- Conference AM4I focuses on industrial application of additive processes
- STPL3D is making their mark in 3D Printed Displays
- EOS GmbH appoints Marie Langer as the new CEO
- 3D MicroPrint use the FT4 Powder Rheometer to push AM to its limits
- TRUMPF offers sustainable production process for heat-resistant materials
- Stratasys Introduces Digital Anatomy 3D Printer for Functional Anatomical Models
- India's first additive manufacturing industry report launched
- Markforged adds Inconel 625 for Metal X Additive Manufacturing system
- Omni3D in the finals of the international competition "Innovation to Company"
- Opportunities for AM in brewing and beverage industry
- First UL 2904 Greenguard Certification accorded to RIZE One™ Industrial 3D Printer
- Zortrax introduces Endureal, its 3rd generation industrial 3D printer
- Additive manufacturing is a disruptive technology
- Vertico 3D prints concrete footbridge in partnership with University of Ghent